Skip to main content

Angels

We are human beings. We have drawbacks; we fight and we scream at each other at the top of our lungs. We fall in love hard and we hurt each other harder in our way to fulfilling our desires. O, desire, what a sweet disaster, what fools we are to always believe that it can be possible! Our love is so pure as if we were children but in the end we get upset with no real reason. Just like children do.
If thinking about holding hands with you will get me through the night, why should I censore my mind? We could be together as much as my heart can take it. And how much our hearts can take!
  We are brutal, innocent, we have daring hearts and strong minds. We throw stones at each other just because we think it's the right thing to do but a simple "sorry" will clean everything. In the end I will still take a bullet for you with no hesitation. We are infinite, we are the sky, the stars and the sea. I don't mind if you ignore me. I don't really care how many other lips you kiss. I am just glad you want me at all.
  Everything is acceptable. The sky is not the limit. The truth is, there is no limit. If I can be there for you without asking for anything in return, doesn't that make me an angel? Aren't we all angels?

Comments